Mullalloo Beach Travel Guide

Mullalloo Beach - north of Perth
    Sunset - Ocean Reef north of Perth

Mullalloo Beach Things to Do

• Hire a Boat

If you love boating, a good thing to do is hire a boat from Hillary's Boat Harbour and go out fishing or sight seeing. Here's a link below that might be helpful. Here's a pic of our new boat on the 1st launch :o)

• Where to stay close to Mullaloo Beach

We stayed in a huge, modern house within walking distance to Mullaloo Beach. It was great as there were 3 couples and 3 children, and we have plenty of space. All for under $200 (aud) a night. We recommend it. The Ocean Reef Boat Harbour was also walking distance and the kids loved fishing there. Have a look at...

• Water slides for the Kids

If you have kids, then Hillarys Boat Harbour is the place to spend a lovely day. Just drop the kids at the Waterslides, and you can spend a lovely day wandering around checking out the sites and having a lovely lunch at Jettys or Sharkeys. Yes...something for everyone! :o)

• Hillarys Boat Harbour

About 10 minutes up the road is Hillarys Boat Harbour, a 'must see' if you're visiting Perth. You can get there on a bus from Warwick Train Station.Hillarys Boat Harbour has accommodation, lots of quaint shops, ferries to Rottnest Island, great restaurants, yummy fish and chips, Underwater world, water slides & of course a nice safe swimming beach.

• Bored with shopping?

Then why not try bike riding? Perth has bike paths everywhere!! There's even one all the way from Perth north, past Hillarys. You can even jump on the train with your bike back to Perth if you get tired.

• Sunsets Yeh!!!!!

The first thing we did when we moved here is go down to sit and watch a sunset. This is one of the pix I took. Isn't it beautiful!!!Everyone here loves to take some chairs down and sit on the dunes with a glass of wine watching the sunsets. It's a favourite pasttime of West Australians in summer.

Mullalloo Beach Restaurants

• Sharkys for Fish & Chips

The first few times Hubby and I went to Sharkys the fish & chips were fabulous, but just recently on the odd occasion, when they havn't changed the oil, we were dissapointed. However, I wouldn't write this place off totally. We now make it a habit to have a quick squiz at other peoples fish and chips before buying :o) On a good day, the fish &...

• Portofinos

Dining in Portofinos is pure luxury. The food is gorgeous and ambience romantic. It is also in a lovely spot with views over Hillary's Boat Harbour. If you want a romantic night out with fine food and wine, look no further than Portofinos! I highly recommend it.

• Best Seafood Buffet in Town!!!

Jettys is my favourite restaurant at Hillarys Boat Harbour. It has all you can eat seafood buffets at a reasonable price!! What more can you ask for whilst enjoying the sunset on the harbour!!

Mullalloo Beach Nightlife

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Breakwater Tavern Hillarys Boat Harbour Perth

by aussirose Updated Oct 27, 2006

I have it on good advice from my daughter that the Breakwater Tavern is the place to go for night life at Hillarys Boat Harbour. Although I have not been here at night, I have spent however a lovely afternoon overlooking the water with great company and a bottle of Champas! And I can totally agree that this place has a great atmosphere :o)

• Beer Tasting
    • Wine Tasting
    • Beaches

Mullalloo Beach Shopping

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Hillarys Boat Harbour shopping

by aussirose Written Jan 1, 2006

Hillarys is fabulous for shopping!! It is loaded with great clothes boutiques, tourist gift shops, quaint craft shops, lovely art shops. It's a real shoppers paradise!!

• Beaches
    • Women's Travel
    • Photography

Mullalloo Beach Favorites

• Sandcastles

Of course you simply can't go to the beach with kids and not make sandcastles :o) Here is Janine helping Jesse build some.

• Sunrises are nice too!!

We got up early one day for a day out and this was the view from the bus stop across the road!! Talk about gorgeous sunsets!!!.........

• Where is it?

Mullalloo Beach is north of Perth. It takes us about 20mins to get to Perth. We go on the Ocean Reef Road which leads us to the Mitchell Freeway and into Perth in 15 mins. The transport system is great too. I catch the train every day from Whitfords station into Perth and the train line runs straight down the middle of the freeway. A nice journey...

Instant Answers: Mullalloo Beach

Comments

Map of Mullalloo Beach

View all Mullalloo Beach hotels