Know about this? Rate It!
SW Coast Views
The scenery on the South west coast is really worth seeing. This photo was taken on one of the stop offs on a one-day coach trip.
South West rocks!
Yeah, it rocks in WA. Fantastic part of the country.
The photo is of the Elephant Rocks, quite near Denmark if I remember well.
The further South you drive...
The further South you drive, the more moderate the climate becomes. From the warmer climate you find around Perth, it gets milder quickly enough down to the Southwest point.
Barely one hour from the coast...
Barely one hour from the coast and you are already in the bush. Not too much further and you are in the desert.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Perth Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Fort Moultrie Hotels
- Podanur Hotels
- Clearwater Beach
- Zambia Hotels
- Nanu Oya Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path