Know about this? Rate It!
Sugarloaf Rock, Dunsborough
Who would of thought that one rock could be so beautiful.
Located near Cape Naturaliste in Dunsborough. Take Sugarloaf rd and it takes you straight to the rugged coastline that you definately will not find in PERTH. Or you can take a walking trail from Cape Naturaliste.
The coast itself was unbelievable, quite a lot of people go to cape naturaliste to see the giant waves and foamy water, but at sugar loaf you get a closer viewing which is just as safe. And its all free.
If visiting in winter like i did, be careful of the winds, we went to the viewing platform and the winds were soooo strong that taking a steady photo was an effort.
PHOTOS COMING SOON - 24/7/03
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Perth Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Stouffville Hotels
- Cocoa Beach Hotels
- Hon Mun Hotels
- Amritsar Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path