Know about this? Rate It!
Pemberton is Wonderful!
After reading the poor reviews of a particular accommodation facility in Pemberton I thought I should tell you about our positive experience at Warren River Resort. Just south of Pemberton Township and bordering on State Forrest. Family friendly, peaceful and relaxing. Birdlife treat you like locals and possums come up to your door in the evening if you leave a snack. In close proximity to the many, growing vineyards and wineries in this region.
Avoid Forest Lodge Resort in Pemberton Please!!
THIS HOTEL IS SO BAD:
1) IT'S NOT CLEANED REGULARLY WITH FLIES AND SPIDERS EVERYWHERE, INCLUDING THE BEDSHEETS
2) THEY DON'T CHANGE THE BEDSHEETS THROUGHOUT YOUR STAY
3) THEY DON'T SUPPLY EXTRA COFFEE OR SHAMPOO
4) THE SERVICE IS TERRIBLE AND THEY ARE VERY RUDE TO THE CUSTOMERS
5) THEY COMPLAIN IF YOU LEAVE THE HEATER OR LIGHTS ON.
6) THERE IS NOT ENOUGH HOT WATER.
OVERALL, AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
- Luxury Travel
- Spa and Resort
- Road Trip
Karri Valley - Pemberton.
Karri Valley - Pemberton.
In the Karri Valley Forests you will find the flora and fauna native to Australia. There are endless trails, Rivers and sites to see. It's dew look is what makes it so beautiful.For more information look into the town of Pemberton. www.pembertontourist.com.au.
4 hours from Perth
Pemberton's Steam Train
TAKE A DRIVING COURSE for a steam train - operated in Pemberton you can learn to become a steam train driver. It's something interesting and different and it doesn't require courage.
A little gem we found in our...
A little gem we found in our Lonely Planet guide was an overnight tour which we booked with Perup Tours. The tour departs from Pemberton and is an overnight stay in the forest where you go out at night to view the nocturnal creatures. It was a fantastic experience and I would recommend this to anyone interested in learning more about the flora and fauna of Western Australia. We had trouble getting through to the phone number shown in our guide book so we went into the tourist info centre whilst we were staying in Margaret River. We showed them the details from our book and they did the rest, they were extremely helpful. I'm sure that if you go into any T.I. centre and ask them if they can help put you in touch with Perup Tours in Pemberton they'd be able to point you in the right direction.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Perth Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Casas Adobes Hotels
- Barbados Hotels
- Hobart Hotels
- Punta Cana
- Osman Sagar Hotels
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path