Arirang, Perth

by Cabana_Boy
  • Jenelle7's Profile Photo

Arirang: Something Different

by Jenelle7 Written Aug 5, 2004

Arirang Korean BBQ Restaurant + Cafe is certainly something different than what I am used to.
    The restaurant is run by fairly young staff, but they all seem to know what they are doing and are very helpful, especially when we didn't know what to order. They recommended the bibimbap which was very tasty and something that I had never tried before.
    The atmosphere of the restaurant is very casual and welcoming. The prices are also quite cheap for a restaurant in perth.
    We weren't planning on having lunch and then we walked past this restaurant and we couldn't resist.

Favorite Dish: Since I have only been once I can't really give an opinion, but I would certainly recommend this restaurant to others.

• Cabana_Boy's Profile Photo

arirang: Korean BBQ

by Cabana_Boy Written Mar 4, 2003
    arirang's in Perth

This is a chic, upscale Korean BBQ joint and appears to be ran by a bunch of twenty-somethings. They were a bit skimpy on the traditional Korean starters like seaweed and bean sprouts, in fact, they were even there. But, it goes without saying that the ever-present little bowl of Kimchi did appear.

Favorite Dish: I am a big fan of Bibimbap, so, I will typically order that when I am in a Korean restaurant. Arirang's Bibimbap was a bit small, but it was really good and prepared in the traditional stone pot.

Instant Answers: Perth