Been here? Rate It!
Kailis' Fish Market Cafe: Fish and chips
I was attracted to this restaurant 'cos i saw some banners and advertisements screaming that Kailis' was voted the best fish and chips and that it's a multi-award winning tourist restaurant. To be honest, i didn't find the fish & chips that great...I've definitely eaten much nicer ones in Perth and other parts of Australia. However, the ambience and view is fantastic as it's located on the waterfront.
Favorite Dish: I had the highly recommended fish & chips as well as calamaris. Well, i found them to be so-so. But then again, one man's meat might be the other's poison. Try it for yourself to decide if it's really the best fish and chips in Perth!
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Food and Dining
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Perth Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kinney Shores Hotels
- Tanunda Hotels
- Port Harcourt
- Urdaneta Hotels
- Faroe Islands Hotels
- Chongqing Shi