Been here? Rate It!
Matsuri Japanese Restaurant: Total Satisfaction
I regularly eat at this restaurant nearly once every fornight! Never an error or disappointment. It is a great casual restuarant in the Perth CDB. Alcohol including Sake is served.
The only problem is that everybody knows about this restaurant and a booking on a friday or saturday night is clearly a must!
The restaurant is closed on Sundays.
Favorite Dish: Salmon Don and the assorted sushi are my favourite meals!
Matsuri Japanese Restaurant: Fine Japanese Dining
Matsuri wasn’t a favorite of mine as the food was very pricey. But I guess the price does justice to the quality of the food. A nice ambience here: huge glass windows that give you the view of Perth’s busy CBD streets, and a very modern setting on the interior that also gives you comfort.
One thing I liked about this restaurant is: almost all the staff were (English-speaking) Japanese. You won’t find difficulties in getting description of food with Japanese names as the staffs were very helpful and knew their food and culture.
Please make reservations as this place is always always packed!
Favorite Dish: fish ginger, fish teriyaki, sashimi and sake!
- School Holidays
- Work Abroad
- Business Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Perth Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Langgar Hotels
- Talimena State Park Hotels
- Cabo Raso Hotels
- Netherlands Antilles Hotels
- L'Auberge du Marronnier in Chateauneuf near Beaune
- Ruidoso Restaurants
- Manitou Springs Restaurants
- Kaltenberg Bajor Kiralyi Etterem - Kaltenberg Bavarian Royal Restaurant
- Luray Restaurants
- Eilat Restaurants
- Chandannagar Restaurants
- Lorne Restaurants
- La Rochelle Restaurants
- Saskatoon Restaurants
- Coron Restaurants
- Trogir Restaurants