Been here? Rate It!
WHALE WATCHING - the peak season for the southern migration of hump back whales is during the period of sep - to nov
These waters/ areas are internationally recognised for it's unique whale activities.
Bunbury on the west coast...
Bunbury on the west coast about 130km south of Perth. Apart from being an interesting small seaport, it gives you the opportunity the swim with dolphins, if you're an early riser. The dolphins have a habit of swimming into the harbour around daybreak and I can guarantee it is worth cutting your sleep short.
Nice spot with a wide canal cutting in half an island. Huge tidal movements makes for an interesting dive around and between islands. Even wave actions rocks you back and forth as you dive.
- Diving and Snorkeling
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Perth Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Vishakhapatnam Hotels
- Spring Mill State Park Hotels
- Sun Lakes State Park Hotels
- San Clemente
- Oberengstringen Hotels