Port Hedland Restaurants

The Nade
    by discobunny
  • something that caught my eye on the way out!!!
    something that caught my eye on the way...
    by discobunny

Best Rated Restaurants in Port Hedland

• discobunny's Profile Photo

Komayaka Oriental Resturant: Best Jap in regional WA

by discobunny Written Jun 7, 2006

The food here is great...most of the Jap places i go to in Regional WA have no idea about japanese!! But this place does...and it is very surprising coming from South Hedland!! i even took some freinds that had just moved to South Hedalnd there and one of them is the FUSSIEST eater you'll ever meet and he ate all the food i ordered!! They have both dine in and take away!

Favorite Dish: Ive had the sushi, Kasu fish, chicken and chicken curry, normal Chicken Curry, Spicy Beef, Miso soup, Chicken Karaage and sashimi!! all of the dishes have been supurb i cannot fault anything ive eaten there!

• discobunny's Profile Photo

The Esplanade Hotle Port Hedland: its new improved

by discobunny Written Jun 7, 2006

The Nade

I didnt wrrite about the first experience of "The Nade" as is was completely CRAP!!! both food and service..we waited over and hour for our food was and it was crap!! So when my friends in hedland suggested we go again i was VERY cautious!! however im willing to give everything a 2nd chance!! I found out that the Nade has new owners and a new chef...so that was the main reason why i decided to give it another go...and it didnt dissapoint!

Favorite Dish: I ordered the Garlic Chicken My friend ordered the Avocado Chicken and her partner ordered the Steak! there was around 15 of us eating and as all our meals came out they looked better and better....it was great! I had the HUGEST chicken breast ever..it was massive. One of the guys ordered a Surf and Turf (or Reef and Beef..depending where your from!!) and they had run out of prawns so they gave him squid rings...he said it was great!!

Instant Answers: Port Hedland

Comments

Port Hedland Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Port Hedland restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Port Hedland sightseeing.