Rockingham Transportation

Most Recent Transportation in Rockingham

• Ambrose Car Hire, Rockingham WA

by vjg Written Sep 4, 2011
    Ambrose Car Hire, Rockingham WA

Had a flat tire, changed the tire myself in 38 celsius, no problem; took vehicle back ourselves to rental shop (could have waited? to get towed?), they wanted to charge ME for a new tire!, we only had it for about 2 hours. He said, Why didn't you just carry on? I said, Because your spare is a "80 KM maximum" tire. He kept saying, "You weren't happy with the car, Mate?" and I never said that, the car was fine. It was the charge for tire and/or repair and the "You weren't happy," (you seem hard to satisfy?) that I felt goaded. I ended up PAYING for the DAY's rental (!) and for the repair (!). I cancelled the extra day, and we walked out. Relative came to get us.

• Beaches

• Gwynneth's Profile Photo

Convertible comfort!

by Gwynneth Written Jun 4, 2006
    Jami enjoying the drive!

Tina and Steve took Jami and me down to the Mussel Festival in Rockingham in total style. We didn't care about our hair blowing in every direction as we were travelling in their beautiful black convertible BMW. The drive from Perth was great and it was nice to be a passenger and have a good look around on our 45 minute journey.

• Luxury Travel
    • Festivals

• keeweechic's Profile Photo

Jolly Jalopies

by keeweechic Written Oct 1, 2005

In Churchill Bell Park you can enjoy taking out one of the pedal powered jalopies. You can drive them along the paved pathway at the park along the Rockingham Beach foreshore. The jalopies will seat 2 adults or 3 children. You can rent the buggies for 15 mins, 30 mins and an hour.

Times: Weekday afternoons, all day weekends and public holidays.

Location : Churchill Park, Rockingham

Instant Answers: Rockingham

Comments

Rockingham Transportation

Reviews and photos of Rockingham transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Rockingham sightseeing.