Rottnest Island Off The Beaten Path

pink salt lake
    by jasmine_ding

Best Rated Off The Beaten Path in Rottnest Island

• xuessium's Profile Photo

Take a scenic flight from Rottnest

by xuessium Written Jan 21, 2006

RottnestAerodrome

NOTE: I did not try this. I saw the brochures when I landed at the Aerodrome on Rottnest. Thought I will post it up in case there are folks interested.

Folks hoping to do some scenic flights from Rottnest Island - here is your answer.
    Rottnest Air Taxi could make your desires come true from A$66 per pax.

Link is provided below for more details.

• Adventure Travel

• jasmine_ding's Profile Photo

Across the middle of the Rottnest Island

by jasmine_ding Written Oct 25, 2006

road

Because the limited of time, I couldn't circle the whole island, but chose the road across the middle of it. There were only two or three travelers on this road. I saw another face of the island.
    The road was surounded by pink salt lakes, a strange color, right? Mallards and other water birds walked on the lakeside. They were enjoying their quiet time.

• Hiking and Walking
    • Cycling

• Gwynneth's Profile Photo

Island Summer...

by Gwynneth Updated Apr 4, 2011
    Rottnest Island Summer 2003

Recently everyone from the Ad Agency where I work took the day off and went to our local island in the Indian Ocean called Rottnest.

We spent the morning bike riding to a secluded bay on the other side of the island for a champage breakfast and snokelling in the crystal clear waters of Little Paroket Bay.

After lunch and way too many bottles of champagne, the afternoon was spent playing pool at the hotel bar and relaxing under the date palms until the boat returned way to soon and took us back to Port Fremantle

• phil_uk_net's Profile Photo

Museum and Library

by phil_uk_net Written Oct 14, 2003

Museum and Library

I found the Museum and Library a few minutes before my ferry was about to depart so didn't have time to explore. From the size of it though, I don't think it would take long!

Instant Answers: Rottnest Island

Comments

Rottnest Island Off The Beaten Path

Reviews and photos of Rottnest Island off the beaten path posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Rottnest Island sightseeing.

View all Rottnest Island hotels