The sun is a lot stronger down...
The sun is a lot stronger down in Oz. Make sure you have plenty of sunscreen or you will get a burn very quickly.
Box Jellyfish are extremely...
Box Jellyfish are extremely lethal. They are found in the Northern waters of Queensland from Dec - Apr. During this time it is recommended that any swimming off the shore be done within netted areas.
australia has a lot of snakes,...
australia has a lot of snakes, and spiders, and sharks, and wild dogs, and lizards, and crocodiles, and jellyfish, and more and more and more...
make sure you aware of youre surroundings.
Don't go swimming in crocodile...
Don't go swimming in crocodile infested waters. Many tourists have been taken by these creatures.
Did you all get a 'Bird's Eye' view of the croc?
Don't forget the water!!!
when visiting the outback, be sure to carry enough water with you!!!! Dehydration is a severe danger to your health!
Avoid characters like this....
Avoid characters like this. It's me, again, looking very camp. I'd no idea how camp I could be until I started putting pictures onto this site.
Be careful when driving at...
Be careful when driving at night, sunrise and sunset... wild animals and livestock often wander across roads, not only for your safety... but also theirs... drive carefully and be prepared.
Check the area before you go...
Check the area before you go for a swim.Some people think that the warning signs:'danger crocodiles,no swimming' are placed as a joke,they're not!!!
this wombat might look cute,...
this wombat might look cute, but I tried to take a chunk out of my leg.
They have razon sharp teeth and can run faster than i can
Jelly Fish - they can be...
Jelly Fish - they can be deadly near shore on the Great Barrier Reef. Swim only in nets provided on some beaches.
22 Central Avenue, Manly, 2095, Australia
Good for: Couples
A luxurious setting, conveniently close to the city centre without the hubbub. You can have it both,...more
Panoramic city views are breathtaking from this ideal location on the famous South bank Promenade....more
Top Australia Hotels
- Perth Hotels
- 2339 Reviews - 5032 Photos
- Adelaide Hotels
- 1097 Reviews - 2602 Photos
- Sydney Hotels
- 5929 Reviews - 13946 Photos
- Gold Coast Hotels
- 844 Reviews - 1788 Photos
- Port Douglas Hotels
- 239 Reviews - 633 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3451 Reviews - 7809 Photos
- Geelong Hotels
- 318 Reviews - 670 Photos
- Canberra Hotels
- 950 Reviews - 2614 Photos
- Darwin Hotels
- 694 Reviews - 2102 Photos
- Brisbane Hotels
- 1678 Reviews - 3814 Photos
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Explore the World
- Staten Island Hotels
- Den Helder
- Stockholm Hotels
- Saint Michaels Hotels
- Frankston Hotels
- San Felíu de Guixols
- Pune Warnings and Dangers
- Papua New Guinea Warnings and Dangers
- Panama City Beach Warnings and Dangers
- Orlando Warnings and Dangers
- Thiruvananthapuram Warnings and Dangers
- Fresno Warnings and Dangers
- The Tower
- Togo Warnings and Dangers
- Strasbourg Warnings and Dangers
- Lauterbrunnen Warnings and Dangers
- Mamallapuram Warnings and Dangers
- Aqaba Warnings and Dangers