Kosrae Island it the most eastern Island of Micronesia and there are not a lot of people going there. There are 3 weekly flights from Guam to Kosrae and 3 flights from Honolulu. Both ways you have 2 stops.Related to:
- Diving and Snorkeling
There is no 'beaten path' in...
There is no 'beaten path' in Yap. Try to find the cultural center located in a hotel lobby. They have some lovely carved native items, such as war clubs and love sticks. The money goes to help native artists buy supplies to continue their craft. The items are extremely reasonably priced.
Federated States of Micronesia Hotels
There are few, if any, 'luxury' hotels on the small island of Pohnpei. But the Village comes close...more
P.O. Box MR, FSM, Colonia, Yap, 96943, Federated States of Micronesia
Good for: Families
PO Box 135, Kosrae, 96944, Federated States of Micronesia
Good for: Business
Top Federated States of Micronesia Hotels
- Tafunsak Hotels
- 1 Hotel
- Pohnpei Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 5 Photos
- Colonia Hotels
- 3 Hotels
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Tarpon Springs Hotels
- Porto Covo
- Camp Seagull Hotels
- Japanese Village One Hotels
- Asolo Hotels
- Grand Junction Off The Beaten Path
- Valencia Off The Beaten Path
- San Rafael Off The Beaten Path
- Lincoln Off The Beaten Path
- Mexico Off The Beaten Path
- Houston Off The Beaten Path
- Giardino Giusti
- Cebu City Off The Beaten Path
- Juneau Off The Beaten Path
- The Statue of Liberty
- Oamaru Off The Beaten Path
- Lord Howe Island Off The Beaten Path