There is more to Pohnpei than just diving. The interior of the island is mountainous and rainy which, of course, makes for some great waterfalls. Probably the most accessible is the two tiered Liduduhniap Waterfall which is only about a 15 minute drive from Kolonia.Related to:
- Hiking and Walking
State of Pohnpei Hotels
There are few, if any, 'luxury' hotels on the small island of Pohnpei. But the Village comes close...more
Got a question about State of Pohnpei? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers
Have you been to State of Pohnpei? Write about State of Pohnpei to help travelers.
Top State of Pohnpei Hotels
- Pohnpei Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 5 Photos
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Explore the World
- Obertauern Hotels
- Cadiz Hotels
- Primorsko Hotels
- Port Antonio Hotels
- Puerto Chacabuco
- Provincia de Coclé Off The Beaten Path
- Ukraine Off The Beaten Path
- Thessaloniki Off The Beaten Path
- Sungei Buloh Nature Park
- Hemel Hempstead Off The Beaten Path
- Sonoma Off The Beaten Path
- Railway Stations
- Chichester Off The Beaten Path
- Panama Off The Beaten Path
- Scottsdale Off The Beaten Path
- Hawaii (State of) Off The Beaten Path
- Oban Off The Beaten Path