Suva Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Suva

• malianrob's Profile Photo

McDonalds: Cant go wrong with McDonalds

by malianrob Written Aug 16, 2008

Yes. I went to McDonalds. And thank God it was openned because I was starving! We went on a road trip through the Coral Coast on our way to Suva. It was a Sunday and we didnt know that everything closes down on Sundays. I thought we rent a car and go explore on our own. We left Nadi , went through Sigatoka, Navua and nothing was open to eat! By the time we got to Suva we were starving! We saw a Mcdonalds and a KFC open. As soon as the kids saw Mcdonalds the decision was made.
    They dont have the same menu that we have here in the States. They dont have the dollar menu either. Ketchup cost .05 cents Fijian per pack. The do have chicken nuggets and a few different burgers including a chicken big mac.
    I am not a big fan of Mcdonalds (i prefer In N Out) but this was a good meal! Thank God for McDonalds.
    We also ended up eatting at the Mcdonalds in Nadi. That was good too. At both locations Mcdonalds was absolutely packed with people and they looked like locals.

• IntentTraveller's Profile Photo

Tiko's: Suva's Fine Dining Restaurant

by IntentTraveller Written Aug 23, 2006

Tiko's is a floating restaurant. It is permanently moored on Suva Harbour. Have eaten here quite a few times and have always enjoyed the food. It is classed as Suva's Fine Dining Restaurant. The surroundings are nice, though it can take a moment or two to get your sea legs. Staff friendly and they often have live music which is pleasant and not over-bearing.

Favorite Dish: The Lobster here is excellent. I personally like the Mornay or the Thai Red Curry flavours. Cost around FJD$40 which is quite reasonable given the size of the meals.

Instant Answers: Suva

Comments

Suva Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Suva restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Suva sightseeing.