Been here? Rate It!
La Bounty: Good meals for less
An open air restaurant with 15 or so tables. Inexpensive compared to most of the restaurants in the area, but the meals were good. A friendly service, and casual atmosphere.
At other restaurants, you pick 3 course meal, but here, a main dish itself fills you up.
Favorite Dish: Sea food was good, but wasn't impressed by pasta dish.
La Bounty: A popular place
This is a popular restaurant with a good location, close to several hotels and pensions.
They serve pasta, pizza, meat and fish dishes, and fondue.
Closed on Monday
Open from 11:30 am to 2 pm and 6:30 pm to 9 pm.
La Bounty: Island Pizza
This road side restaurant offered good service and food. We returned several times during our stay because it was inexpensive, close to our hotel, and offered a variety of pizzas!
Favorite Dish: The raw tuna marinated in lime juice was excellent!
- Diving and Snorkeling
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Bora-Bora Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Yesvantpur Hotels
- Sibu Hotels
- Negeri Pulau Pinang Hotels
- Bermuda Hotels
- The Cove Palisades State Park Hotels
- Newcastle Hotels
- Sequoia National Park
- Muskegon State Park Hotels
- Traverse City