Know about this? Rate It!
What to buy: You must bring home Monoi oil. The combination of Tahitian gardenia and coconut oil give it an absolutely wonderful smell. You can get this in the US, but it cost 2 to 3 times as much.
What to pay: about $3 a bottle.The best souvenir: it's a locally made product and it's cheap!
- Diving and Snorkeling
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Bora-Bora Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Gettysburg Hotels
- Fort Necessity State Park Hotels
- Dipolog City
- Black Rock Mountain State Park Hotels
- Saint-Gilles-les Bains
- Seremban Hotels