Ebeye Travel Guide

Girls at school

Ebeye Things to Do

• albertolai's Profile Photo

by albertolai Written Nov 6, 2007

The highlight of my staying in Ebeye has been the participation to Sunday Mass at The Catholic Church. I had met Father Ray on the Ferry from Kwajalein Airport and so I decided to go and see him celebrating Mass. As it turned out this was for me an highly emotional moment, as I got to meet the locals, all dressed in their Sunday's best, chanting so beautifully local melodies adapted for church use. The enthyusiastic partecipation of all this poor people was really touching, and the work that Father Ray is doing bringing some confort and hope to the locals deserves much more that just a nice comment by myself!

During Mass at the Catholic church Children at the Catholic school

Ebeye Restaurants

• albertolai's Profile Photo

by albertolai Written Nov 2, 2007

This is the only decent restaurant in Ebeye with philippino food. They serve a nice selection of cooked breakfast and meals. As it is I was very glad to find this welcoming place in Ebeye. Food is tasty and freshly prepared. Try the special of the day. When I went it was spare ribs with a philippino sauce and steamed rice. Quite nice, large portion and cheap at 5 dollars. They also do fresh fish and their speciality is philippino noodles.
    They close early at 8.30pm and are also closed on Thursday afternoon.

Litaki restaurant
    • Beaches
    • Diving and Snorkeling

Instant Answers: Ebeye

Comments

Ebeye Travel Guide
Map of Ebeye