Canton, Auckland

4.5 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews

477 New North Road, Kingsland 09 8467888

• ginger beef..yum... I can eat this all night!!!
    ginger beef..yum... I can eat this all...
    by rabbit06
  • Sweet'n'sour pork...so so delicious mmmmm
    Sweet'n'sour pork...so so delicious...
    my darling Shirley cannot wait...lol
  • rabbit06's Profile Photo

Canton Cafe: if you love chinese food as we do!!

by rabbit06 Updated Jan 1, 2009

If you love Chinese dinning as we do, this is one of Auckland's best, with freindly staff and great food at reasonable prices this is not to be missed.
    We have been here a number of times now and it is always busy, so do not forget to book!!

Favorite Dish: My favourite dish's are sweat 'n' sour pork and the ginger beef and oh the lamb is so yummy and the prawns are just too mouth watering!! Oh and don't forget the fresh garden bean's with pork mince .... mm mmmmm!!!
    But my darling Shirley just loves the Duck as you can understand.........!!

my darling Shirley cannot wait...lol good size beer glasses from across the road...YA!! ginger beef..yum... I can eat this all night!!! Sweet'n'sour pork...so so delicious mmmmm Shirley's yummy Duck oh and the pork mince  beans!

• allikat's Profile Photo

Canton: Great Atmosphere!

by allikat Updated Aug 25, 2004

The Canton Cafe is found in the Kingsland area of Auckland and judging by the crowd when a group of us VTers ate there recently its very popular!

Judged as the best Chinese Restaurant in Auckland by Metro Magazine in 2003, Canton is a fun, noisy restaurant where you can bring your own wine and have a great meal for a fantastic price. $15~20 NZD will buy you plenty.

If you decide to give this unassuming little place a try, aim for a later time, as if you get there early, you are likely to be rushed so your table can seat later diners. However, 8.30pm should ensure you are left to pick over the remains of your feast for as long as you fancy.

Favorite Dish: The chilli prawns were as good as I had been promised!

Best Chinese Restauraunt 2003!

Instant Answers: Auckland

Comments

Hotels Near Canton
5.0 out of 5 stars