Theatre and Arts in Historic Surroundings
The Pumphouse was literally that. This building was originally one of 2 that were built to supply water from Lake Pupuke to Devonport and then later to most of the North Shore.
It was built in October 1905 at a cost of £3287. Today the building is known as The PumpHouse, and it operates as a theatre and gallery and is administered by the North Shore Theatre and Arts Trust.
%L[http://www.pumphouse.co.nz/history.php}History of The Pumphouse
- Theater Travel
- Arts and Culture