Dining on Bryce
    Outdoors at the Lily Pad
    by kiwi

• The Castle Cafe.

Tirau Restaurants

Approaching Tirau from the south, you will see a big castle on a hill. Of course we don't have castles in New Zealand and this one is actually a cafe where you can stop for a cup of coffee and something to eat. Being a castle freak, I was intrigued enough to go up and have a look, but I didn't stop for food. There is a gift shop inside and the...

• Poppys Cafe.

Tirau Restaurants

Poppys (sic) Cafe in Tirau bakes it's own cakes and scones. There are delicious quiches and pies. The coffee is great and the prices what one would expect. Service can be a little slow and you might have to get up to get your own sugar!

• greasy box

we went to kfc and sed that we got sik last time we ate ther and so they gave us a free kai, chur kfc, its a reel fancy plase tho so clothes are needed and shoes if yoo own any or if you see any white boys with flash shoes on that u can nick, i tooks my wife and kids there on ow hunymoon box of khicken ow

• Yum cha anyone?

Master House is the only Chinese restaurant that I believe does Yum Cha for its customers in the Hamilton city, there have been a few new Chinese restaurants opening up in the city but so far I have not seen Yum cha being mentioned on the menu. Before I discuss this restaurant let me explain what Yum cha is for those who don't know. Yum cha is a...

• South Indian food anyone?

Not the most glamourous of restaurants, RR is tucked in amongst the suburb of Hamilton East which is a few minutes drive from the city centre. Red walls decorate the place but it has very little in the way of decoration and the owner has just taken over the other shop to keep up with demand of his customers as the first shop was getting a bit too...

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Waikato? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Waikato Hotels

Karangahake Hotels
6 Reviews - 21 Photos
Paeroa Hotels

Instant Answers: Waikato

Comments

Waikato Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Waikato restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Waikato sightseeing.
Map of Waikato