Been here? Rate It!
Kazu: Authentic Japanese cuisine
I tend to avoid Japanese restaurants in New Zealand due to the lack of authenticity, with too many dolls and Japanese trinkets around the place. Kazu is not like that at all, and very much resembles the type of upmarket Yakitori restaurant you can find in Japan itself.
The food is pretty good, and I enjoyed the large vessels of beer as well.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Wellington Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Shek O Village Hotels
- Yaupon Beach Hotels
- Barden Tower Hotels
- Batangas City
- Clearfield Junction Hotels