Know about this? Rate It!
If it's rugby season, which is...
Favorite thing: If it's rugby season, which is generally March - October, you absolutely must go to a rugby game and see the local boys (Canterbury Crusaders for Super 12 competition) play at Jade Stadium...check out all the one eyed red and black Cantabrian fans!! Great atmosphere, great times.
Fondest memory: It's just a beautiful place, and definitely lives up to it's nickname as the Garden City. Lots and lots of gardens, and the Botanical Gardens which is part of Hagley Park in the centre of town or wonderful in all seasons! The thing I miss most though is being an 1 hour and a half from the mountains, and being right next to the sea!!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Christchurch Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bald Head Island
- Estado de Baja California Norte Hotels
- Sintra Hotels
- Savannakhet Hotels
- Dog And Bitch Islands Hotels
- Departamento de Sacatepéquez