Know about this? Rate It!
John Britten, son of Christchurch.
Favorite thing: John Britten, inventor extraordinaire.
Fondest memory: Christchurch is the home of the Britten motorcyle. It has a revolutionary motor, quite different to the conventional and previous styles. This motorcycle goes very fast and blitzed all other makes in the Superbike class. Unfortunately John Britten died at an early age of cancer. His staff continue his business and we hope will keep producing revolutionary stuff. They also build prostheses for amputee athletes.
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Christchurch Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Mo i Rana
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Hotels
- Province of Tarlac
- North Hutchinson Island Hotels
- Obudai-sziget Hotels
- `Atlit Hotels
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Favorites
- Pacific Coast Highway / Highway 1
- Nha Trang Favorites
- Toronto Favorites
- Puerto Princesa City Favorites
- Pattaya Favorites
- Kodaikanal Favorites
- Atlantic City Favorites
- Downtown Seattle
- Myrtle Beach Favorites
- Torremolinos Favorites
- Vejer de la Frontera Favorites