The Tap Room, Christchurch

124 Oxford Terrace 03 365 0547

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo

The Tap Room: Best Deal in Christchurch

by ATXtraveler Written Mar 1, 2008

Let me preface this by saying that we actually ate at the Tap Room twice. This is not only highly unusual for me as a traveler, but it is unheard of for my wife, as we normally like to experience multiple locations in a particular city. The deal going on at the Tap Room however was more than we could miss.
    In order to encourage people to try their stone grill menu before 7pm, the Tap Room had a special on while we were there where everything on the Stonegrill menu was HALF price from 4:30pm-7pm! Since Sarah's family and I are always "early birds" we could not pass up on this tremendous deal the first time, but we actually thought about how good it was for the rest of the week, and came back for our last meal in ChCh!
    I had a delicious "Surf and Turf", with a nice portion of meat, alongside fresh prawns, scallops and
    oysters, with french fries and some delicious dipping sauces for only $14NZD... a STEAL! My wife ventured out and tried the Ostrich, and by the second time around, we had literally tried everything on the menu.
    To top this off, we even had some of the best Monteith's beer in the world to go with it!

• Beer Tasting

Instant Answers: Christchurch

Comments

Hotels Near The Tap Room
4.0 out of 5 stars