Blenheim Restaurants

Part of the menu
    by dutchboycalledjan
    Waiting for the rain that didn't come
    Desert

Most Recent Restaurants in Blenheim

• dutchboycalledjan's Profile Photo

Rock Ferry: Fine wine, good food

by dutchboycalledjan Written Jan 23, 2013
    Part of the menu

We didn't have a reservation, but were offered to eat outside - it might rain within an hour. It didn't, the sun shone, the food was fabulous and the wine did its work. They were very quick with the dishes - perhaps because of the expected rain - but not in a hurry. We also tried two desert: both very good.

• Wine Tasting

• fishandchips's Profile Photo

Cafe 79: Cafe 79

by fishandchips Written Nov 29, 2009
    The front desk

Cafe 79 is a small cafe on Market St and is notable for the amount of Gluten free food on offer. There didn't appear to be much choice in Blenheim for Angie and we came across this place while trying to find something to eat. Angie had a really nice Fritata & a slice of orange cake while I had a stodgy steak pie and banana & walnut muffin. The coffee was okay and the tea came in a nice plunger - extra water as well.

• kiwilingous's Profile Photo

Rocco's Italian Restaurant: An Italian taste of NZ

by kiwilingous Written Oct 17, 2005

I have been here many times over the past 25 years and it's still a great place to go. The menu features crayfish with the usual assortment of Italian dishes plus a few local items. Have a look at the websire below - it has a menu on it so you can have a bit of a look!!!

Favorite Dish: The Steak and Crayfish is a bit pricy ($38NZ) but well worth the dollars. Make sure to match the dish with a nice local wine - the waiter should help here but if it's available you have to try the Astrolabe Sauvignon Blanc or Alan Scott Joshua Pinot Noir.

• RavPadfoot's Profile Photo

The Living Room: It was open!

by RavPadfoot Updated Jun 16, 2005

When I returned from my winetour I was getting hungry so I walked around searching for an open restaurant. I found The Living Room and went inside. The decor was pleasant and the atmosphere was warm. However, I wasn't impressed by the service. The menu selection was also limiting for a person who does not like bacon but I found something to eat. I did have the opportunity to sit there and write in my journal, which was relaxing.

Favorite Dish: I only ordered from this restaurant once so I can't speak for most of the food. I ordered a Greek Salad and Garlic Bread. The bread was delicious and the portion was quite generous. The Greek Salad was not the best but I was satisfied by my dinner. I considered ordering the Pavlova (meringue Kiwi dessert) as it looked wonderful but I was already full.

• J_P_B's Profile Photo

Copper Bock: Good lunches

by J_P_B Updated Dec 9, 2003

We stumbled upon this place as we were in search of lunch and the local Fish and Chip shop was closed at 1.30pm.

Nice pub with good decor anmd plenty of space.

The choice of Panini and burgers were good and reasonable prices (compared to the Living Room anyway!).

Favorite Dish: Kumara (type of sweet potato), Bacon, Cheese and Chutney Panini with chunky chips - around $10 (NZ). Very tastey and good size portions.

• rozehill's Profile Photo

Montana Winery Cafe: Winery

by rozehill Written May 4, 2003

Inside cafe

On the side of the highway, lovely spot to sit outside on a sunny day or inside with rolling fires in winter

Instant Answers: Blenheim

Comments

Blenheim Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Blenheim restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Blenheim sightseeing.