Paradise Travel Guide

earnslaw burn
    by TomorrowsAngel

Paradise Things to Do

by I-Believe-I-Can-Fly Written May 23, 2006

I spent my best day in New Zealand with this tour. I was amazed by the incredible natural beauty of the area. It is highly recommended for everyone who visit Queenstown, no matter you are Lord Of The Ring fans or not. My only complaint about this tour was it takes too short time (only about 4 hours) spent on paradise. I will absolutely take this tour and their other tour to Skipper Canyon on my next visit to Queenstown.

by I-Believe-I-Can-Fly Written May 23, 2006

In the morning Nomad Safaris' 4WD vehicle came to pick us up from our hotel. Glenorchy is fairly close from Queenstown and is popular for its tranquility and unspoilt nature. We stopped for photo shoots on Wakatipu Basin. I have visited several lakes during my trip in New Zealand and personally I think Lake Wakatipu is the prettiest.

by I-Believe-I-Can-Fly Written May 23, 2006

It is worth taking the tour because the areas are not always accessible with an ordinary car. We crossed the Dart River... no coaches, no crowds, only the 7 of us! Our guide even served coffee with house-made cakes and cookies while we were admiring the magical atmosphere and high mountains. We were really in Paradise!!

Instant Answers: Paradise

Comments

Paradise Travel Guide
Map of Paradise