Lorengau Things to Do

Most Recent Things to Do in Lorengau

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo

Lorengau Harbour

by Bwana_Brown Updated May 18, 2005

Lorengau did not have a lot of tourist activity when I visited the area. Papua New Guinea was just too far away for most people to visit, and there were definitely better attractions at a more affordable price elsewhere in this amazing country.

My work activities at the two diesel power stations did not allow a lot of time for peaceful sight-seeing, but it still was an interesting experience to visit many tiny communities such as this. I always tried to take a look at my surroundings and realize just how lucky I was to have the chance to even see a place like this.

Fortunately, it does not take a lot to amuse me. I made it a point to visit as many smaller places like this as I could, because I felt that they too deserved to at least have the lights working!

Lorengau Harbour Scene
    • Business Travel

• jorgejuansanchez's Profile Photo

The Post Office

by jorgejuansanchez Written Feb 17, 2015

Stamps were original, but to send a postcard to Spain was too expensive. There is no Internet cafe in Lorengau.

• Adventure Travel

Instant Answers: Lorengau

Comments

Lorengau Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Lorengau things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Lorengau sightseeing.