Pitcairn Islands Travel Guide

20,29,0

Pitcairn Island

• The pier of Pitcairn Island

Pitcairn Island Things to Do

I took a picture in the pier because there are always people who doubt your travels, so this is the proof that I have been in Pitcairn island. No photoshop, but real picture!The funny thing is that I do not have a stamp in my passport of Pitcairn island. And why??? Because I was visiting the island and the Pitcairn local people went by raft to the...

• Discover Pitcairn on foot

Pitcairn Island Things to Do

During the few hours that we could visit Pitcairn I made several trekkings, but did not climb to the highest hill of the island, only saw it.

• Claymore II

Pitcairn Island Transportation

Just to give a head's up to this topic. I have not done this personally but know two who did:The "easiest" way to get to Pitcairn is on the Claymore II freight-passenger service from Mangareva, French Polynesia. The ship is on a long term charter contract from the Pitcairn government. The journey is about 540km/330 miles, so the place isn't...

Top Pitcairn Islands Hotels

Pitcairn Island Hotels
20 Reviews - 29 Photos

Instant Answers: Pitcairn Islands

Comments

Pitcairn Islands

Plan a Pitcairn Islands vacation with reviews, tips and photos posted by real travelers and Pitcairn Islands locals

Popular Destinations in Pitcairn Islands