Sports Events in Aruba

billions of fish
    by windsorgirl
    these striped fish are everywhere
    by windsorgirl
    not alot of coral, but some here

Most Viewed Sports & Outdoors in Aruba

• suvaa003's Profile Photo

snorkling the thing to do in aruba

by suvaa003 Written Nov 8, 2003

one of the things to do in aruba is snorkling or diving or both. We went with a catamaran, what was great. The trip was worth it. All included, the gear, the drinks and snacks. I do not know how much it cost, I think around 30 dollar. We had free vouchers wat was even more fun. We went to a ship wreck and snorkeld around, Most of the time you are not able to do this, bu here in aruba you can. The corals are not great but the fishes are. And you can drive to the different beaches and just go and swim and see fishes

• vrage's Profile Photo

is snorkeling a sport?

by vrage Updated May 24, 2003

I love snorkeling -but we tried a different sport called "snuba" it was like diving -but with the tanks floating above you so you are limited to 20 feet. we saw all the fish, plus eels, starfish, and a small octopus!

Equipment: Bring an underwater camera -because there is so much cool stuff.

• rdhaliwal's Profile Photo

Windsurfing!

by rdhaliwal Updated Jan 4, 2003

I came out here to go windsurfing, and I wasn't disappointed. It was verrry windy, infact at times a bit too windy for me but i just sat it out on the beach or explored the island.

I met many people who had come down specifically for the windsurfing, from novices to experts. I didn't see many surfers, but I did see the odd kitesurfer.

Equipment: You can easily hire equipment out there.

• Fodeman's Profile Photo

Acuatic Sports

by Fodeman Written Jan 27, 2004

In Aruba you can enjoy all the acuatic sports
    Para sailing,scuba,sailing,windsurf,snorkel,kajack

Equipment: All the beaches like eagle beach,manchebo,handikuri,palm beach,baby beach

Aruba Hotels

1 Review - 6 Photos
Noord Hotels
28 Reviews - 99 Photos

Instant Answers: Aruba

Comments

Aruba Sports & Outdoors

Reviews and photos of Aruba sports & outdoors posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Aruba sightseeing.
Map of Aruba