Bridgetown Restaurants

• garridogal's Profile Photo

Waterfront Cafe: Great Ice Cream

by garridogal Updated Dec 8, 2011

Looking into the restaurant

We stopped here to cool off and look at the harbor. Its location is great if you want to sit in the shade and look at beautiful yachts. Why, you could spend hours here lamenting the fact that you can't afford to own one. We cut our losses and left after one round of refreshments.

Favorite Dish: I was in the mood for a sweet so I ordered the coconut ice-cream. I'm all about coconut - especially while in the tropics. The waitress told me that they only had on scoop of coconut left so I told her to make the other one vanilla. But wait, there's more! She told me that the dish consists of three - yes THREE - scoops! She then suggested I make that third scoop rum raisin. So I did. It was delicious! Loved how the three flavors worked each other in delicious creamy unison. My morning in Barbados was rescued.

• Cruise

• FreeCloud's Profile Photo

Many cafes and restaurants...

by FreeCloud Written Sep 27, 2002

Many cafes and restaurants lined up at the inner harbor. Some of them decorated with works by local artists.

You can get onto one of these boats and take a tour.

Instant Answers: Bridgetown

Comments

Bridgetown Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Bridgetown restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bridgetown sightseeing.