Barrier Reef Sports Bar, Caye Caulker

Know about this? Rate It!

• The Quiz Master & his run off team for 3rd place
    The Quiz Master & his run off team for...
  • Barrier Reef Sports Bar
    by jtaa
  • Couple on our team or should I say their team!!!
    Couple on our team or should I say their...
  • jtaa's Profile Photo

Barrier Reef Sports Bar: Can you say "trivia night"

by jtaa Updated May 28, 2010

We love this place!! We are not even a big fan of sports, and we feel in love!!! They have trivia night 3 days a week, and belive me you will have a great time. Ramie the "Quize Master" is so funny, and will come up with no telling what kind of questions!! The people that works here is so super nice & the food is great.

Couple on our team or should I say their team!!! The Quiz Master & his run off team for 3rd place

• Jefie's Profile Photo

Barrier Reef Sports Bar: Fun place to hang out in the evening

by Jefie Written Mar 1, 2009

Even though I had my doubts about it (it very much looks like a tourist trap from the outside), we ended up having a really good time at the Barrier Reef Sports Bar. I loved that the walls were covered with old sports jerseys, including several from teams that no longer exist such as the Winnipeg Jets! There are a few TVs spread throughout the bar on which you can watch different sporting events - ironically, when we got there the Quebec City Red Bull Crashed Ice was on - to say that seeing Mayor Labeaume on TV in Belize was a surreal experience is a bit of an understatement!! There were some good drinks specials available during Happy Hour, and my in-laws said their chicken wings were the best they'd tasted so far on the island. The atmosphere in general was fun and casual, it can get pretty crowded at night and you get the feeling that there are quite a few regulars who go there night after night to have a few pints while watching the game. And since you don't have to worry about drinking and driving on Caye Caulker (unless you've got a golf cart!), spending an evening at the Barrier Reef Sports Bar can be a lot of fun!

Dress Code: As they say in Caye Caulker: No Shoes - No Shirt - No Problem!!

Barrier Reef Sports Bar

• LostBoyPN's Profile Photo

Barrier Reef Sports Bar: For sports viewing and drinks

by LostBoyPN Written Feb 23, 2005

If you're a sports fanatic, this is the place to go. The only time I saw a television was when I watched some college basketball at this cool bar. People meander in and out all the time, locals and visitors alike.

Dress Code: Same as all - doesn't matter