Tropical Paradise, Caye Caulker

• Jefie's Profile Photo

Tropical Paradise: For an unmistakable Caribbean atmosphere

by Jefie Written Feb 28, 2009

Tropical Paradise in Caye Caulker

Because it was the restaurant closest to our hotel, we ended up having dinner at Tropical Paradise on our very first night in Caye Caulker. As soon as we sat down, we were greeted by the very friendly staff and some Bob Marley music - there was no doubt we'd landed in the Caribbeans! As I was anxious to try some local dishes, I ordered the grilled barbecue chicken breast, which was served with mashed potatoes, tortillas and stew beans. It definitely lived up to my expectations! To round up our trip, we ended up going back to Tropical Paradise on our last evening in Caye Caulker, and to try something a little different I decided to order the pasta marinara, which came with garlic bread, and it was just as good. All in all, I thought Tropical Paradise was a great, fairly inexpensive option, especially when you're looking for a nice island atmosphere!

• Tropical Paradise: Lobster, Lobster and Lobster

by jawelarumbatiha Written Aug 11, 2007

Oh My goodness this place has the best lobster on the island it is great, they have a variety of seafood and local food but the lobster is wonderful, the waiter is so friendly and he makes you feel like royalty and all you're getting is food... but its great

Favorite Dish: Lobster

• amybrooke's Profile Photo

Paradise: Authentic

by amybrooke Written Nov 2, 2005

The food was pretty good...the crazy thing about this place is about 10 yards from the front door is a graveyard. Its right off the beach, but the graveyard is between the beach and the restaurant. Kinda strange to me.

Instant Answers: Caye Caulker

Comments

Hotels Near Tropical Paradise
3.5 out of 5 stars