San Pedro Shopping

Best Rated Shopping in San Pedro

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Toucan Too: Grab some gifts for those back home

by Gypsystravels Updated Feb 13, 2009

Toucan Too is a great little shop here in San Pedro Town that sells your usual tourist souvenir. You can find all sorts of stuff for yourself or for someone back home.

I bought a few fridge magnets for my sisters and daughter and a few postcards as well. I was searching for some cute t-shirts for my Little Prince Leo, but I didn't like any they had here.

What to buy: I purchased some fridge magnets, postcards and some Belizian coffee.

What to pay: Reasonable.

The many, many t-shirts

• RubiMoon: Best little boutique in San Pedro

by CharlotteJones Written May 4, 2013

What a surprise to find this Balinese inspired women's boutique. The mild whiff incense is the the first thing that greets you as you open the door to a retreat from the dusty main street in San Pedro. Colorful fabrics from Bali fill the store from floor to ceiling. The owner is also the designer and was great in helping me find my perfect dress and necklace. I will come back here several times during my stay

What to buy: WOmen's and girl's clothing at RubiMoon. Chocolate at Belize Chocolate.

What to pay: $20-$55 US

• Luxury Travel
    • Women's Travel

Instant Answers: San Pedro

Comments

San Pedro Shopping

Reviews and photos of San Pedro shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for San Pedro sightseeing.