Clarissa Falls, San Ignacio

4 out of 5 stars 1 Reviews

Clarissa Falls Ranch Fax: 501-824-3916

Entrance to restaurant
    by grandmaR
  • Path down to our cabana from the restaurant
    Path down to our cabana from the...
    by grandmaR
    Cats sleeping under the tables
  • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Clarissa Falls: "Mestizo" style

by grandmaR Updated Apr 4, 2011

Restaurant

They have a limited menu (it is always the same and is on a plastic card), but everything is cooked fresh to order. There were lots of vegetarian selections. Open daily from 7am to 8pm.

Our accommodation included 3 breakfasts and one dinner. We ate lunch out, but we actually had two breakfasts (because we left before the restaurant opened on the third morning) and 3 dinners at least one of which was charged extra for.

We arrived late on the 8th, and had dinner (apparently we both had the same thing) and went to bed.

This is what I wrote for the 9th:

Breakfast: "The way to be sure that Bob doesn't order the same as me is to order without him being there. He was watching a flock of wild toucans and I ordered Huevos Rancheros and pineapple juice. He had fried eggs and bacon."

Dinner: I had a short swim before dinner. I had sphagetti ajo al Clarissa and Bob had soup.

The 10th: I had French toast and Bob had eggs and bacon for breakfast. I didn't write down what we had for dinner.

Favorite Dish: For breakfast: eggs ranchero or eggs and ham

Fish, tortillas, squash soup, Relleno Negro, stuffed squash and spaghetti.

Our bill has the following items on it that were not included in the overall accommodation price ( in Belize dollars):

iced tea $2.50