Getting Around Corozal District

by Odinnthor

Most Viewed Transportation in Corozal District

• Car from Chetumal Bus to Corozal and Rental

by lalagirl_01 Written Sep 16, 2011

When I last traveled to Corozal Belize I did so via Mexico I took the bus from Cancun to Chetumal and from Chetumal used Belize VIP Transfer Services to Corozal. These guys were great they helped me with the border crossing and dropped me off at my hotel. I even got a rental car through their Rental Agency so I could continue my exploration of Belize.

• Adventure Travel

• Odinnthor's Profile Photo

Getting from Mexico into Belize - The Border

by Odinnthor Updated Apr 4, 2011

To get to Belize from Cancun or Playa del Carmen by bus or car, take the 1st class bus from Playa (cost approx $20 U.S) and it takes 4.5 hours to get to Chetumal. Take the 9:15am which leaves the Playa bus terminal and arrives at 2pm at Chetumal. Then have a Belizean taxi driver (approx cost $25 U.S) meet you at the Chetumal bus station who will escort you through the border to Belize into Corozal, then you can rent a car, and this way avoid the hassle from trying to take a rent a car from Mexico into Belize.

Instant Answers: Corozal District

Comments

Corozal District Transportation

Reviews and photos of Corozal District transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Corozal District sightseeing.
Map of Corozal District