Innie's Restaurant, Hopkins

• Innies Restaurant: The Best food in Hopkins Belize

by travel_9 Written Dec 22, 2009

Innies Restaurant has great food. It is a great place to eat, the people there are friendly and they go out of there way to make you feel at home.
    At innies you can eat the Best in Garfuna Food and other local Belizean and Caribbean food.

Favorite Dish: Hudut, This is a must try Garifuna dish. It a gives you a taste of culture.
    It is made from organic ingredients and spices.

• diver-x's Profile Photo

Innie's Restaurant: The Other Restaurant

by diver-x Updated Aug 5, 2003

Innie's probably serves the same food that Iris' has but since we were there during a power outtage, I never saw the menu so I can't be sure. We asked Innie what we could get that wasn't fish and she suggested the T-bone steak. It was adequate, but kind of tough & flavorless. And the bill was an outrageous $27.50 USD for two dinners and two beers. Iris only charged us something less than $20 for two dinners and four beers.

Instant Answers: Hopkins

• Mar 2, 2013 at 8:09 AM

I ate dinner at Innie's 2 days ago and it was the worst meal I have eaten in Belize. There were only 7 customers in the restaurant and the service was extremely slow. I had fish and chips (no batter). It appeared that they just took out a frozen fillet from the freezer and tossed it into the deep fryer until it turned almost black. When it was served it resembled a dark brown hockey puck and was almost as hard. Needless to say I couldn't eat it.

Hotels Near Innie's Restaurant