Been here? Rate It!
Omar's Diner: Cheap and Interesting
One girl ran the place the night we were there. Because the day shift hadn't restocked, they were out of almost everything (including beer, pineapple juice, soft drinks, and ice cream), So we had to order what could be made. But that was OK - we eventually got some food. Everything else was closed.
Favorite Dish: I had a huge chicken burrito - so big I couldn't eat it all - US$15.25 for two.
After Hurricane Iris, the town sidewalk (the main thoroughfare through town) and many of the businesses along it were rebuilt. Omars is one of the businesses that has been rebuilt and it looks better than this now I understand. But this is how I remember it looking when we went.
- Road Trip
- Budget Travel
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Best rates guaranteed
- MrandMrsSmith.com Boutique and luxury hotel experts Read reviews, view photos, book now
Explore the World
- Victoria Hotels
- Changping Hotels
- Manasota Key Hotels
- Navajo National Monument Hotels
- Sunny Beach
- Ship Island Hotels
- Upper Matecumbe Key Hotels
- Muskegon State Park Hotels