Grand Cayman Nightlife

The Barefoot Man
    by catalysta
  • We were tearing up the dance floor at the Palm
    We were tearing up the dance floor at...
    by laura4n8

Best Rated Nightlife in Grand Cayman

• laura4n8's Profile Photo

Royal Palm: A young but fun crowd

by laura4n8 Written Apr 30, 2004

We were tearing up the dance floor at the Palm

The Royal Palm had live music, good drinks (so I heard) and a dance floor. What I like best about it was that it was all outside. I will note that the crowd seemed young while I was there -- a lot of high school and college spring breakers -- but it made for great people watching and dancing.

One night the live music was Reggae and other night it was Latin and both bands were very upbeat.

Dress Code: From jeans to Prada.

• School Holidays

• catalysta's Profile Photo

The Reef Resort: The Barefoot Man performs

by catalysta Written May 23, 2006

The Barefoot Man

If you enjoy Jimmy Buffet, then you are bound to like Grand Cayman's locally famous Barefoot Man, George Nowak. Come hear him perform at the Reef Resort Restaurant on Tuesday & Thursday evenings for an evening of fun, laughter, dancing, dining, & totally enjoyable music.

Best to make reservations though, he's a popular guy - oh, and there's no cover charge, but there is a prix fixe menu for dinner.

Dress Code: Definitely no beach attire allowed, but nicely casual island wear is appropriate.

• Beaches
    • Music

• laura4n8's Profile Photo

Royal Palm: A young but fun crowd

by laura4n8 Written Apr 30, 2004

Dress Code: From jeans to Prada.

• AliasGirl's Profile Photo

See below: Nightlife in Grand Cayman

by AliasGirl Updated Sep 24, 2004

Usually these places are all about "fun in the sun", which can make you very tired. Pretty much mustering up the energy to shower and change for dinner is considered nightlife. Dinners can last a few hours if you end up going to the beach bar attached to the restaurant for a nightcap and some live music.

Most of the restaraunts we went to had live music so we usually lingered after dinner for awhile either at our table or at the bar.

Some of those are:
    Reef Grill
    The Wharf
    Lone Star Bar & Grill

Other places that had food/live music entertainment:
    Deckers (went to this place for drinks & music)
    Tree House Beach Bar
    Bed
    DJ's
    Mezza
    Kaibo Bar & Grill

We did see one true nightclub:
    The Next Level

Dress Code: Island Wear - cool and funky dresses for the ladies and short sleeve shirts or polos wirh pants/jeans or shorts

Instant Answers: Grand Cayman

Comments

Grand Cayman Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Grand Cayman nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Grand Cayman sightseeing.