A Trip To The Other End Of The Island
We took a day to visit Rum Point, which is located on the Eastern tip of the North Sound. The drive took us about 45 minutes from Seven Mile Beach. Once there we grabbed some lunch at the grill and headed out to the beach.....I thought the beach scenery was better than that of Seven Mile Beach. We relaxed in the hammocks.....beware though of falling asleep and spending the rest of the day lying in a hammock.Related to:
A ride around the island will...
A ride around the island will take you to some interesting spots. Here is a hole in the limestone that causes water to shoot into the air. It's on the east side of the island.
The Cayman Island turtle farm...
The Cayman Island turtle farm is an interesting place to spend an hour or two. There's nothing else like it and kids love it.
Traveling to Rum Point you'll...
Traveling to Rum Point you'll see some of the 'local flavor' that exists on the island once away from the 'tourist traps'.
While visiting Grand Cayman...
While visiting Grand Cayman you might as well go to Hell (a small town on the north-west end of the island.)
Cayman Islands Hotels
On the beach at Bodden Town, 1 bedroom, living room, kitchen with rental car costs about 60% of a...more
553 Old Robin Road Queens Hwy, North Side, , Grand Cayman, Caribbean
Good for: Couples
Just returned from Cayman Brac on 3/2/09. Debris and destruction from November 2008 hurricane at...more
Top Cayman Islands Hotels
Explore the World
- Doonside Hotels
- Villefranche-sur-Mer Hotels
- Newport Beach Hotels
- San Antonio Abad
- Portrush Hotels
- Parco Nazionale del Vesuvio
- Copenhagen Off The Beaten Path
- Albuquerque Off The Beaten Path
- Oregon Off The Beaten Path
- Saint Petersburg Off The Beaten Path
- London Off The Beaten Path
- Bacolod City Off The Beaten Path
- Beijing Off The Beaten Path
- Delhi Off The Beaten Path
- Niagara Falls Off The Beaten Path
- Saint Augustine Off The Beaten Path
- Strasbourg Off The Beaten Path
- Oahu Off The Beaten Path