Spotts Travel Guide

• Spotts
    by joiwatani
  • From our cruise ship is another cruiseship.
    From our cruise ship is another...
  • Spotts

Spotts Things to Do

by joiwatani Written Sep 30, 2011

There are maps available at the Information Center. Outside the Information Center is like a market. There are so many Caymanians selling their island tours. Make sure to bargain with them because these are just middle men.

Spotts Warnings and Dangers

by joiwatani Written Sep 30, 2011

The line going back to our cruise ship was very long. I told my children to just wait for me and my husband on a chair underneath the pine trees.

My daughters waiting The line going back to check in Some of the staff of the cruise line

Spotts Off The Beaten Path

by joiwatani Written Oct 1, 2011

This is not an industrial seaport of the Cayman Islands. However, it is busy when there are cruise ships carrying thousands of passengers in them. Sometimes, the cruise ships buy their supplies in the islands.

Thousands of tourists visiting the islands Ferry boat to the island Ferry boat getting passengers from the cruiseship The Carnival Destiny on the background
    • School Holidays

Spotts Favorites

by joiwatani Written Sep 30, 2011

Favorite thing: The problem of being in a cruise ship is that you have to deal with a lot of people. No, I mean thousands of people. When you board back to the ship from your destination, you have to fall in line and sometimes it takes an hour or so. Your patience is being tested!

When we were going back to the cruise ship from the Cayman Islands, the weather was so hot, so I told my children to go on the shade and buy some drinks. There were some vendors on Spotts Bay selling coconuts and ice cream.

Instant Answers: Spotts

Comments

Spotts Travel Guide
Map of Spotts