Orosí Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Orosí

• Sarichka's Profile Photo

Rancho San José Cabecar: Best meals in Orosi!

by Sarichka Written Mar 25, 2010

Super friendly staff and excellent food. Very cute atmosphere - straw on the roof and wooden benches make for a friendly little hut in the middle of town. Homemade hot sauce was great. My husband loved all of the meat dishes he had there and I was more than happy with my vegetarian plates of rice, beans, plantains, chayote, avocado, salad etc.! No alcohol served, but the fruit juices are spectacular. Try the cas (pear) juice.

• Sarichka's Profile Photo

Orosi Lodge: OK Breakfasts in great setting

by Sarichka Written Mar 25, 2010

The Orosi Lodge serves decent breakfasts and is worth a visit if you're in town for a few days. Definitely not the cheapest option, but the porch is lovely and the complimentary pineapple jam is great. I was very disappointed when served Tang (my husband thought it was Sunny Delight) as the "juice" that came with my breakfast. I'd understand this in Boston, but not in a country where fresh fruits are plentiful! The Tico staff was sweet; the German owners were not very friendly.

Instant Answers: Orosí

Comments

Orosí Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Orosí restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Orosí sightseeing.