Tamarindo Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Tamarindo

• NCGabrielle's Profile Photo

Joe's!: Fun place to eat!

by NCGabrielle Written Aug 5, 2007

not 100% Mexican but you know what i mean! they were recommended by the food network... the restaurant was so fun.. lots of excitement... locals all over the place and they were so nice... the owner came over and talked to us, he was eating at one of the nearby tables... GREAT place to bring your kids along to... definitely recommend it!!! :)

Favorite Dish: Nachos, Sushi, Quesadillas

• Dragonfly: if it's busy, don't go

by lickerish Updated Mar 17, 2007

We had experienced wonderful food & service our first few nights in Tamarindo. We were really looking forward to dinner at Dragonfly. We could see that the restaurant was busy earlier by all the dirty tables. We found one that was kinda clean & sat down. After 15 minutes I finally got up to request menus, I was told they were over there. I brought them back to our table & assumed the owner would clue in. No such luck, no one came to our table. I went to the bar & ordered from the bartender. I had to make 3 trips back & forth to the table since I ordered 2 drinks each as well as bottled water for us. During this other customers were trying to get my attention thinking I worked there. Unfortunatley I had ordered appetizers before being informed that they were out of steak. We sucked back our cocktails, ate our mediocore appetizers & got out of there. When we did get the bill we were charged a 10% service charge even though on the menu they claim to not include a service charge since they know people will tip more since the service is the best in Tamarindo. Ya right! Well we did get great service & food that night but not at Dragonfly, we went to The Lazy Wave again where we have never been disappointed.

• holligolytly's Profile Photo

El Jardin del Eden: Catch of the day - Costa Brava style

by holligolytly Written Jun 8, 2004

This was a very nice (casual fine dining) type restaurant at a luxury hotel in Tamarindo. The food was excellent as well as the service. The hotel is located on a small hill at only 3 walking minutes from the beach. It features a magnificent view of the entire Tamarindo Bay, one of the best places to enjoy the magnificent sunsets of the Pacific Ocean!

Favorite Dish: I really loved the red snapper served costa brava style (the catch of the day with their house creamy sauce) Delicious! The salads were also very good.

• Basilico: Basilico Catering Service

by mariasolmarinoni Written Aug 26, 2008

Now in Tamarindo A private catering sevice!!
    Weddings, birthdays, parties, babyshowers... and much more!!!
    I can not wait to call!!!

Instant Answers: Tamarindo

Comments

Tamarindo Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Tamarindo restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Tamarindo sightseeing.