Tamarindo Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Tamarindo

• holligolytly's Profile Photo

El Jardin del Eden: Catch of the day - Costa Brava style

by holligolytly Written Jun 8, 2004

This was a very nice (casual fine dining) type restaurant at a luxury hotel in Tamarindo. The food was excellent as well as the service. The hotel is located on a small hill at only 3 walking minutes from the beach. It features a magnificent view of the entire Tamarindo Bay, one of the best places to enjoy the magnificent sunsets of the Pacific Ocean!

Favorite Dish: I really loved the red snapper served costa brava style (the catch of the day with their house creamy sauce) Delicious! The salads were also very good.

• Falafel Bar - tamarindo: Dont miss the Israeli food

by kerenponi123 Written Mar 22, 2014

Me ans my family invite who ever is in tamarindo to experience a real Mediterranean /Israeli real food !! we cook all the traditional food everything from scratch and fresh every day even the pitas we bake ourselves we serve humus , falafel, kabab, babaganush, shawarma, chopped salad, and much more
    this is a really good place for veterinarians and gluten free( if you give up the pita)
    worth a visit !! this place is for TASTES TO SHARE MOMENTS TO REMEMBER....
    Hope to see you soon , keren

• Surfing
    • School Holidays

• Bruno aka Vita Bella: Not the best at all

by jkamen Written Dec 14, 2009

We went to this restaurant our first night in Tamarindo. Although many people love this place, it is apparently for its pizza only.

We asked the owner if we could share a shrimp appetizer and he said no problem. Well, two arrived. My wife did not like hers so we asked for a box. We never say it again.

Our meal was so so, the fish was fresh but very greasy. The steak was like shoe leather. I asked for a second glass of wine, but never got it.

The overall service was very poor as it was hard to even get any wait staff to help us, and I add that that includes the owner. Don't waist your time.

And by the way most of the restaurants in this section are no longer there, I'' write some reviews soon on the good ones we found,

Favorite Dish: Not any

• Basilico: Basilico Catering Service

by mariasolmarinoni Written Aug 26, 2008

Now in Tamarindo A private catering sevice!!
    Weddings, birthdays, parties, babyshowers... and much more!!!
    I can not wait to call!!!

Instant Answers: Tamarindo

Comments

Tamarindo Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Tamarindo restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Tamarindo sightseeing.