Cahuita Favorites

Best Rated Favorites in Cahuita

• Kindra's Profile Photo

Cahuita town

by Kindra Written Jun 6, 2006

Favorite thing: We visited during low (rainy) season although June is known to be fairly dry. We only had rain at night which was perfect!

Two young American girls were murdered here in 2000 and scared a lot of tourism off afterwards. Though they claim there has been an increased police presence, I didn't see any when I was there. Nevertheless, the town is very small and relies mainly on tourism in the park. People are pretty friendly and even the street dogs are clean, well groomed and seem well fed.

Cahuita town, beside park entrance

• boltonian's Profile Photo

Paradise National Park

by boltonian Written Aug 14, 2006

Favorite thing: Cahuita is so much better than the busier resorts around it.

Small town, has plenty of bars and places to eat. Budget to posh accomodation. A National Park full of wildlife and an amazing clear beach virtually deserted.

The Beach Millions of these critters Does it bite? Lazy Howler Monkey

• Shock, gasp, faint.

by arasnosliw Written Jul 9, 2005

Favorite thing: Scheisse I was trying to avoid putting a photo here, but I couldn't help but be shocked. Here is me standing, smiling, making no faces. Now isn't that a miracle? See I just had to display this here to show all my lovely VT amigos that I am not always insane as I may seem, as I am always documented at my worst.

I am holding onto some vine. You should have seen what I did after this. Tried to swing on it. Yes, I obviously foresaw that this was just not going to happen as the vine is only a few centimeters thick. Hey, girth shouldn't matter right?

no comment.

Instant Answers: Cahuita

Comments

Cahuita Favorites

Reviews and photos of Cahuita favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cahuita sightseeing.