Jacó Tourist Traps

by groove99

Best Rated Tourist Traps in Jacó

• Esperanza Stak & Seafood Restaurant

by costaricakid Updated Jun 17, 2010

Traveler Beware - This restaurant is grossly over priced. While you may get lured in by it's central location and fancy decor, you ae certain to be dissapointed by the prices and food quality. The food is medicore at best, and for what you are charged, the portions are very small for their crazy high price.

There are many other restaurants to choose from that offer better food, better service, and at better prices.

Fun Alternatives: 3 doors down, go to Caliche's Wishbone. Great Food, great service and huge portions!

• Beaches
    • Rafting
    • Sailing and Boating

• kmh8's Profile Photo

EASY RIDE COSTA RICA - DO NOT USE

by kmh8 Written Mar 13, 2010

NEVER PICKED US UP AS ARRANGED – LEFT US AT THE AIRPORT
    Do NOT pay in advance for services from Easy Ride Costa Rica. I paid in advance and Javier Ortiz left us at the airport and never picked us up as arranged even though I confirmed with him via email the week before that he would be picking us up. The tourist officials at the airport tried to call him and he did not answer. He will not respond to my emails requesting a refund, and I had to dispute the charge through my credit card company. There are plenty of reputable and reliable services you can use - I do NOT recommend using Easy Ride Costa Rica because after this happened to us, I heard that it is a fairly common experience for customers of Easy Ride Costa Rica.

• you'll want to

by groove99 Written Nov 1, 2002

like many americans and Europeans, you'll get sucked into the idea of builidng a business and moving to Jaco.

Instant Answers: Jacó

Comments

Jacó Tourist Traps

Reviews and photos of Jacó tourist traps posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Jacó sightseeing.