Been here? Rate It!
La Princesa Marina: The best seafood
I had almost forgotten how Costa Rican cuisine has almost but gotten rid of salt (which usually overrides the actual flavor of food) and has replaced its flavor with other more interesting, taste-enhancing spices like celery, cilantro, pepper, lemon, etc. In La Princesa Marina (La Sabana o Moravia, etc) seafood is given this treatment, the result is delicious dishes where the natural flavor of fish, shrimp even tomatoes is "accompanied" and "enhanced" by the flavor of the spices used.
Favorite Dish: I returned twice to this restaurant. I tried Spaghetti a la marinera, ceviche (tico-style not Peruvian) and chuchecas. For desert try a cup of coffee with a small square of Tres-Leches cake.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
San José Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Astypalaia Hotels
- Stone Mountain State Park Hotels
- Keila Hotels
- Indarung Hotels
- South West Rocks