Been here? Rate It!
Parque Francisco Morazán
Surrounding the park is an iron fence with ornate gates. The park itself contains and assortment of greenery, statues and busts. Central to the park is the Temple of Music, a pavilion that serves as a band-stand on Sundays. As with all parks, not recommended after dark.
- Jungle and Rain Forest
- Budget Travel
Relax in Parque Morazan
This small public park located in the northeast section of downtown San Jose is a nice spot to people watch, stop and relax, read a book, or lazily walk through while enjoying some of San Jose's daytime downtown sites.
Parque Morazon and Parque Spain
Two of San Jose's most interesting parks with numerous fountains and lined with old Victorian architecture buildings. They were placed adjacently with each other.
- Arts and Culture
- National/State Park
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
San José Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Mohican State Park Hotels
- Fort Walton Beach
- Lake Wylie Hotels
- Bergen op Zoom
- Buggs Island Hotels
- Mount Tamalpais State Park Hotels
- Traverse City