Horseback Riding, Cayo Coco

• JennysTravels's Profile Photo

Horseback Riding

by JennysTravels Written Oct 21, 2006

For 10 pesos we took a nice ride for about an hour. We didn't ride much on the beach which was a disappointment. We did however ride along an area where the locals party and sleep, leaving tons of trash along the path. They also offered sunset tours for an additional 10 pesos. How does that work? ha!

• Spa and Resort
    • Horse Riding

• Horse back riding at Sunset

by sbbdragon Written Mar 2, 2003

I almost didn't do this trip because I have never riden a horse but my interest got the best of me. All I can say is I am so thankful that i did. The ride to the private beach is along a gravel road just past all the other resorts in the area. You stop at a thatched open-roofed resturant when you are serinaded by two local singer-guitarists while eating a home cooked meal of either lobster tails or chicken. I am told that Cuban lobsters are the biggest and the best. But i enjoyed my chicken. The hosts are friendly and make your time here fly by that i was disappointed to have to leave such a wonderful setting. Then the sunset ride home along the beaches in front on the resort was an experience that will stay with me for the rest of my life. Please don't miss this if possible. ANd oif you don't ride horses they also offer a buggy ride.

Instant Answers: Cayo Coco

Comments

Other Things to Do in Cayo Coco