Fun things to do in Provincia de Cienfuegos

The old government building.
    Colegio de San Lorenzo.
    Teatro Tomas Terry.

Most Viewed Things to Do in Provincia de Cienfuegos

• Joseph69's Profile Photo

Mountain Trek

by Joseph69 Written Jan 12, 2007

On the way to Santa Clara from Trinidad, we agreed to do a mountain trek and enjoy some of the highlands of Cuba.

It was very fresh and nice, and we even were able to have coffee at a Cuban's home in the mountains, which was really nice. We gave her a tip as a sign of appreciation.

On the way back to our bus on the Russian truck, the truck got bogged and we felt it was about to tip over! Some of us screamed, and it was decided we all got out and walked the last few hundred meters. It wasn't as easy as that though, because we had to walk on mud, thus our shoes were totally covered in mud, but it was fun!

I tried to piggy-back Helen (one of the girls on our tour) to save her from getting her feet all mudded-over, but I could hardly grip the mud myself with my feet, so she had to walk like the rest of us! Well, I tried.

Cuban home's kitchen Enjoying a coffee Waterfall Village scenery Our truck was bogged!
    • Hiking and Walking

• Joseph69's Profile Photo

Catemeran trip

by Joseph69 Written Jan 12, 2007

We had an organised Catemeran trip thanks to being on a tour. We boarded at El Ancon, which is about a 20 minute drive from Trinidad.

The seas were a bit choppy and windy, but that didn't matter. We had a fantastic time on the catermeran and on the island, and if you ever go to Cuba, take a break and enjoy the sea.

The Carribean waters off Cuba are very warm compared to Sydney's (in Australia) waters where even in the summertime, can be quite cold! It was a pleasure swimming about over the corals. I did see lobsters, plenty of fish and some corals, although much of it was discoloured.

Myself relaxing on the catermeran Iguanas and myself Hungry mouse Tara, Ciaran and myself Tanya, Helen and Dido
    • Cruise

Provincia de Cienfuegos Hotels

• Cubanacan Boutique La Union

Calle 31 esq. A 54, Cienfuegos, Cuba, Caribbean

Satisfaction: Very Good

Good for: Families

• Hotel Jagua

I believe the most popular hotel in town - as tourist accomodation. But a goody - renovated only a...

• Brisas Trinidad Del Mar

PeniĀ­nsula Ancon, Trinidad, Cuba, Caribbean

Satisfaction: Poor

Good for: Solo

Top Provincia de Cienfuegos Hotels

Cienfuegos Hotels
117 Reviews - 335 Photos

Instant Answers: Provincia de Cienfuegos

Comments

Provincia de Cienfuegos Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Provincia de Cienfuegos things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Provincia de Cienfuegos sightseeing.
Map of Provincia de Cienfuegos