My plate of Guava & Papaya
    Cuban currency
    by LoriPori

• Sunset

Varadero Favorites

If you are lucky, you can see amazing sunsets on Varadero beach, because it faces west and the sea reflects the light beautifully. This sunset was the best and I was happy to find these leaves to create a contrast.

• Beaches

Varadero Favorites

The flag system is this: red flag, no swimming. green flag, go swim! yellow flag, be cautious. Out of the whole week I was there, it was red flag four days and yellow flag 3. The days it was red, there were dead jellyfish on the beach... not sure what happened, but the tsunami in Sri Lanka was happening at the same time.... When the beach was...

• Give Aways

Varadero Favorites

Try to bring some spare toiliteries or make up as a tip to your chamber maid as they really do appreciate this. Also, stuff for kids, pens, crayons etc. We went to our local £1 shop and loaded up and they really loved it ( also got us extra coffee and water in the rooms ! ) In return, our maid kept making our towels into animals.

Provincia de Matanzas Hotels

Top Provincia de Matanzas Hotels

Varadero Hotels
457 Reviews - 1039 Photos
Matanzas Hotels
28 Reviews - 127 Photos

Instant Answers: Provincia de Matanzas

Comments

Provincia de Matanzas Favorites

Reviews and photos of Provincia de Matanzas favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Provincia de Matanzas sightseeing.
Map of Provincia de Matanzas